Samsung Galaxy A30 is a beautifully designed smartphone that provides great day to day performance. We must point out it is not the perfect choice for those who like to play games on the phone, but for regular daily usage, it offers everything you need. One of the things the phone doesn’t have is the notification LED. If that something you really miss, you can turn on Always on Display and have certain information at a glance at all times. If you are new to Samsung phones and want to know how to turn this feature on, keep reading. Here is how to enable Always On Display on Samsung Galaxy A30.
See also: How to hide apps on Samsung Galaxy A30
How to enable Always On Display on Samsung Galaxy A30
Thanks to Always On Display feature, you will always have certain information at a glance, such as time, notifications, etc. So, you won’t miss a notification LED any longer. However, keep in mind that always-on display can have an impact on battery life. In other words, the battery level may decrease faster than usual.
Here is how to enable Always On Display:
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A30
- Next, find Lock screen and tap on it
- Tap on Always On Display
- Turn it on by tapping on the switch
- You can customize it the way it suits you.
Another way of enabling Always On Display is through Quick Settings:
- Swipe up from the top of the screen to access the Quick Panel
- Among the available options, find Always On Display and tap on it to turn it on
- You can customize the feature by tapping on “Always On Display” word
That would be all. This is how you can enable and disable Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy A30. Make sure to try it out!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.