Pinterest is the best place for everyone who is looking for fresh ideas and inspiration. When it comes to this social network, the pins are considered to be its main component – the pin usually consists of an image or a video. And once you decide to save the pin, you can edit it right away, but you can do the editing later. If you are new to this network, and if you are not sure how to edit pins on Pinterest, keep reading. We are going to share a quick and easy guide with all the steps.
How to edit pins on Pinterest
Editing pins on Pinterest is pretty simple, and with just a few clicks you can make adjustments you want. Let’s see how to edit pins:
- If you are saving a pin, you can edit it right away. Let’s say you are saving a recipe. First, you will choose the board and you will click Save. Once you save the pin, you can edit it right away. To do that, click on the pencil icon
- When you click on the pencil icon, the Edit screen will open
- There, you can change the board, add a section, write a note about the pin, or delete it
- When you are done, click Save in the bottom-right corner.
You can always edit the pins later. Here is how:
- Click on your image in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on Pins
- Find the pin you want to edit, and click on the pencil icon on the top-left side of the pin
- When the edit screen opens up, you may change the board, choose a section, add a note, or delete the pin
- When done, click Save in the bottom-right corner.
This is how you can edit pins on Pinterest. Simple, right?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.