Pinterest is a unique social network because its main purpose is to be the source of inspiration and ideas. So, if you are seeking inspiration, there is no better place than this. The pins are the main part of the whole thing – it is usually an image or a video. You can save pins, edit them, and most importantly place them into boards. The boards will keep the collection of your pins. You have as many boards you like. For instance, you may have a board with home decor, recipes, dresses, and more. Here in this article, we are going to show you how to edit boards on Pinterest. So, if that’s something you want to do, keep reading, All the steps are listed below.
See also: How to edit pins on Pinterest
How to edit boards on Pinterest
You can change the boards with ease. By editing the board, you can change its name, description, add a cover for the board, and more. It will help you sort things out nicely. Let’s see how to edit the boards:
- Open your browser and go to Pinterest
- Sign in
- Click on your image in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on Boards
- Find the board you want to edit
- Click on the pencil icon in the bottom-right of the board
- Now you can make the changes you want. You can add a board cover, change the name of the board. You can also add its description, choose the appropriate category for the board, and also add the dates (this can be useful for projects)
- If you want to merge the board with other boards, you can do that by clicking on the dedication option. In addition, you can archive the board or delete it
- When you finish the editing, click Done in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
If you want to make changes using the app, follow the steps below:
- Open Pinterest app
- Tap on your photo
- Find the board you want to edit and tap on it
- Tap on three dots and tap Edit
- Make changes you want
- Tap Done.
As you can see, editing the board on Pinterest is pretty simple. Now that you know the steps, go and edit your boards and set things the way you want.