Taking photos with your iPhone is a true enjoyment. If you use iCloud to backup your photos, you can easily download them from different devices, including a PC. If you are wondering how to download photos from iCloud to PC, keep reading. We are going to share the steps, and by the way, the whole process is super easy!
See also: How to turn off iCloud on your iPhone
A simple way to download photos from iCloud to PC
The whole process requires just a couple of clicks. Here is how to do it:
- Launch your favorite browser on your PC
- Go to iCloud.com
- Log in by adding your Apple ID and password
- When logged in, click on the Photos icon
- Now find the photos you want to download to your PC
- Simply click on a photo and then click on the download button
- If you want to download more than one photo, simply use the CTRL key, and then select the photos you want to download
- Click Download icon at the top of the screen
If you selected more than one photo, the photos will be saved in a zip file. You can find your photos in your Downloads folder.