Honor 20 fulfilled the expectations – the phone has great specs, a fantastic display, awesome cameras, and good battery life. At the top of it is the fact that it is beautifully designed. So, if you decided to buy this phone, you won’t regret it that’s for sure. Once you get the phone, you can make adjustments you want. And if you are new to Android, we are going to show you how to display carrier name and network speed on Honor 20.
How to display carrier name and network speed on Honor 20
There are certain things that can be displayed in the status bar on the phone, including the carrier name and the speed of the network. In most cases, the carrier name is displayed out of the box if you purchased the phone from your carrier. If you want to enable those options and show those things, just follow a few simple steps listed below:
- Open the Settings on your device
- Tap Display & Brightness
- Now tap More display settings
- Under Status bar, you’ll see two options and those are “Display carrier name” and “Display network speed”
- Right next to each option you can see a switch, and you can enable each option just by tapping on that switch
- As soon as you enable one of the options, let’s say “Display carrier name”, it will show up right away in the top-right corner of the screen. The same goes for network speed.
Same as for all the other things that you change, you may go back to the settings and turn them off later. So, if you change your mind, there is nothing to worry about. Just follow the same steps we have listed here, and tap on the switch to turn each option off.