Opera GX gaming browser is an interesting choice for everyone who is eager to change their browsing experience. You can install it on your Windows or Mac, and then you can adjust a variety of options to the best out of it. The browser has many great features, some that you have never seen before on any other browser. It also has the regular options that you can also set the way it suits you. By default, Opera GX saves and fills payment methods. But, not all the users want this option turned on. If you want to turn it off, keep reading. We are going to show you how to disable “save and fill payment methods” in Opera GX gaming browser.
How to disable “save and fill payment methods” in Opera GX gaming browser
If you are new to Opera GX, you may need some time to find all the options that you want to change. But, if this one is at the top priority, just follow the steps below:
- Open GX gaming browser on your computer
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll down and click on Advanced at the bottom
- Under Autofill, click on Payment methods
- You will see “Save and fill payment methods” there, and you will notice it is turned on by default
- Click on the switch next to the option to turn it off.
That’s it. This feature is now turned off. You may change your mind at some point, and if that happens, go back to Settings, find Autofill, and click on the switch to turn it on.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.