There are many browsers out there, but there is one designed especially for games and that’s Opera GX gaming browser. It looks pretty cool, but not just that. It has some unique features that you can tweak according to your preferences. Same as any other browser out there, this one comes with the option that offers you to save passwords, and that option is turned on by default. But maybe you don’t want the passwords to be saved and you don’t want to be asked every time you log in to a certain website, especially if this is not your default browser. If you want to turn this option off, and you are not sure what steps to take, keep reading. Let’s see how to disable “offer to save passwords” in Opera GX gaming browser.
How to disable “offer to save passwords” in Opera GX gaming browser
Offering to save passwords in the Opera GX gaming browser is enabled by default. If you don’t to be asked if you want the password to be saved, you can simply disable this option. Here is how you can do that:
- Open Opera GX on your PC
- Next, click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner (three horizontal lines)
- Once you access the Easy Setup, scroll to the bottom and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll down and click on Advanced
- Under “Autofill” click on Passwords
- There is an option “Offer to save passwords” that is turned on by default
- Click on the switch next to the option and turn it off
Done. You have disabled the option. From now on, you won’t be offered to save passwords when you log in to a certain website.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.