These days, Google Play Store is filled with many great meditation and mindfulness apps, and one of the best ones is Calm. This app comes with guided meditations, bedtime stories, calming music, and soothing sounds. In addition, the app is showing animated scenes. If you want, you can turn that option off. And here, in this article, we are going to show you the steps for that. Now, let’s see how to disable animated scenes in Calm app on Android.
How to disable animated scenes in Calm app on Android
The app comes with its own set of settings and you can make adjustments with just a few taps. To turn off animated scenes, follow a couple of simple steps listed below:
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap on the “More” button located in the bottom-right corner of the app
- On the next screen, tap Settings
- Find the option “Animated scenes”
- As you can see, Animated scenes are turned on by default
- Tap on the switch next to the option and you will disable it
- The switch will turn from blue to white.
That’s it – you have successfully disabled Animated scenes. You can always turn it back on by following these simple steps we have listed above.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.