Twitter, is a long-range social media site that started in 2006, it is without a doubt one of the most famous apps accessible today, with 100 million new users a day, and 500 million tweets shared daily. Twitter can be used as a different news source, for following celebrities, and also keep up with their news and thoughts, or to just keep in contact with your old friends. However, its popularity can be scary.
Why you maybe want to delete your Twitter account?
Sometimes you come to the realization that it is time to delete your account. The reason might be one of the followings:
- Individuals cannot quit discussing political issues on Twitter, especially since 2016. Once you start talking too much about politics, you dive into big arguments online with different people who disagree with your point of view. Those out of hand debates can cause big issues overall.
- Twitter activates big crowds. Now and then they have been bringing new content, but most of the time users appear to be rude or awful and not understanding. The main reason for their hatred is to create issues between the users. Most people in those crowds have no idea about who or what they support and defend.
- Twitter is this unusual place, located somewhere between reality and some made-up word.
- The ideal approach to persuade followers into following you and liking what you are tweeting is to be furious. Statement tweets that are actually polls, usually start some kinds of arguments. Especially if you and someone else’s opinion does not match. On the other hand, if you post a tweet that some of the individuals like, they will joyfully follow you.
- Twitter is so addictive, particularly when you have a large spare of free time. However, you waste it on reading and following negative tweets.
How to delete your suspended Twitter account?
Sometimes, you might run into some problems or online fights and because of them your Twitter account can get suspended. Some of the reasons that could get your account suspended are threat tweets, spam tweets, abusive behavior, impersonation of the persona of others, or a hacked account.
Unfortunately, you cannot delete your account that is suspended. You should wait until it is not suspended anymore. To remove the suspension of the account and delete it, follow these steps:
- You can drop the suspension yourself. At the login page, you will be asked to type in your email, or your telephone number. Then, a few new directions will be displayed on the screen for you. Follow and do the steps that are displayed to you and you will drop the suspension.
- On the other hand, your account might get suspended again even if you have just unsuspended it. When you try to log in again, at the login page, you will see that your account has been locked again. The only thing you can do is to simply follow the guidelines and your account will be unsuspended in the blink of an eye.
- This is a very long procedure, yet it is actually the final option you could try in these circumstances. If the first two possible solutions did not work for you, you might have to continue to the “Advanced” settings and get in touch directly with a Twitter staff group that handles your suspension case. If they are happy with the information that you have provided, your account will be unsuspended quickly.
- As we previously mentioned, to erase a suspended Twitter account you first have to unsuspend it. When you are done with that you will be able to erase your whole account.