Netflix is one of the best streaming services used by millions of people all around the globe. The best part of the experience is the fact that several persons can watch the content at the same time from different devices (the number depends on the plan you have selected). So, if you have created several profiles, perhaps you want to delete one of them now. Wondering what steps to take? Keep reading. We are going to show you how to delete profiles on Netflix.
See also: How to restart your Netflix account
There are two ways to do this. You can delete profiles on the web, or you can do it using the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device. We will share both methods.
How to delete profiles on Netflix: On the web
Here is how to delete profiles on the web. Follow the steps below:
- Open the browser and go to Netflix website
- Log in by entering your email and password
- Click on the icon located in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on Manage profiles
- Now click on the profile you want to delete
- Click on the Delete profile at the bottom of the page
- Click Delete profile to confirm the action.
Using the app
If you want to delete profiles on Netflix using the app, follow the steps below:
- Open Netflix on your Android or iOS device
- Tap More in the bottom-right corner
- Now tap Manage profiles
- Click on the profile you want to delete
- Click Delete Profile
- Again, click Delete profile to confirm.
That is how you can delete the profiles on Netflix. We have shared both methods, so you decide if you want to do it on the web, or using the Netflix app. It’s up to you.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.