The League Pass is a 99.99-a-year package that comes with over-the-top streaming abilities. The NBA gives superfans these abilities to help them keep up with their teams. If you are reading this, you and the NBA are not in good terms. You want out because of this or that reason. Whichever it is, you will get help in this read. This article will guide you on how to delete your NBA League Pass account.
What you should know
There is no ‘delete my account’ button on the Nba.com user website or the app. No company would make it easy for you to quit on them. Many other platforms operate in the same way, that you cannot easily delete your account.
The option that you need to take is to contact the support team. You can do this through the website or the app. This article will explore both ways.
On the Website
- Click on the NBA Support Centre website on your default browser. This will open you up to the help page of the League Pass.
- On the page’s menu bar, click on the Submit a request hyperlink, which is at the top-right corner.
- On the Submit a Request page/form, follow these instructions:
- Choose Support Inquiry as the inquiry type.
- Enter the email address that your registered your NBA League Pass account with. This makes the request very specific.
- Under the Issue Type section, select App and League Pass Then, select the Technical Issues one.
- Under Device Type, choose the device you use your NBA League Pass account on most.
- Under the Description section, copy and paste the following message:
Dear NBA, I am writing to you so that you delete my account. The reason why I want you to delete my account is because of . Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, . I confirm that the email enter in this request is tied to the account I want you to delete.
When you are done, click on the blue Submit
Now, you should wait for the support team to make contact. Keep checking your mailbox, especially the spam folder.
On the App
- Tap on the NBA icon to launch the app. The icon should be on your home page or from a list of your apps.
- When the app launches, tap on the More It is in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- On the menu that shows, scroll down to the Support
- Then, tap on the Chat with Support A chatbox will start to load on the Zendesk platform.
- On the Introduce yourself part, enter your name then your email address in the relevant boxes.
- Then, enter a Hello The screen switch into a chatroom and a virtual assistant will join the chat almost immediately.
- Then, send this message: I want to delete my account.
- The assistant will ask you whether you want to remove the account from NBA records. Then, they will send you a privacy.nba.com link. This will open up a form. Fill it appropriately and submit it.
Deleted, or what?
When you submit a delete request, you will no longer enjoy League Pass content. To use the NBA League Pass again, you will need to open a new account.
The NBA should make it easier for users to delete their NBA League Pass accounts. The entire process can tire an impatient user. Surely, the NBA does not want its users venting about this or that thing, or do they?
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.