If you are using Pinterest for some time, the chances are you have a ton of boards created. Now, if you feel like the boards seem cluttered, or you want to get rid of some boards, you can do that with just a few clicks. There is an option that allows you to delete the board. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to delete boards on Pinterest. There are two ways to do that – in the browser or in the app. We will share both, so keep reading.
See also: How to delete pins on Pinterest
How to delete boards on Pinterest
As mentioned, you can delete the boards on the web, but you can also do that using the app on your smartphone. Pick the method you find easier, read the steps, and get rid of the boards you no longer need.
Here is how to delete the boards from using the browser:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Pinterest
- Sign in
- Click on your image in the top-right corner of the screen
- You will see the boards there
- Find the board you want to delete and click on the pencil icon
- Click Delete in the bottom-left corner of the screen
If you want to delete the boards using the app, follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your smartphone
- Tap on your photo
- Find the board you want to delete and tap on it
- Tap on three dots then tap Edit
- Tap Delete board and then tap Delete one more time to confirm.
Those are the steps for deleting the boards. Choose the method you find suitable and remove the boards you no longer need.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.