YouTube Kids is the best platform for little ones. They can watch cartoons, listen to songs, or watch shows that are appropriate for their age. As a parent, you should explore the settings and options that are at your disposal. These options allow you to protect your kids. You can create a profile for your kids, you can block videos, set a passcode, and do many other things. We have explained it all in our previous guides. In this one, we are going to show you how to delete a profile on YouTube Kids. You can do it using the browser or using the app, so choose the method you find easier.
How to delete a profile on YouTube Kids
You can make any kind of change on YouTube Kids using the browser or using the app. The same goes for deleting a profile. The steps for both methods are listed below.
If you prefer using YouTube Kids on your PC, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to YouTube Kids
- Log in with a parent’s account
- Next, click on the lock icon in the top-right
- Provide correct answer and click Submit
- Find the profile you want to delete and tap on it
- You will be asked to provide the password of your Google Account
- Enter the password and click Next
- In the options, find Delete this profile and click Delete
- Tap Delete to confirm
If you use YouTube Kids app, here is how to delete the profile:
- Open YouTube app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap on the lock icon in the bottom-right
- Enter the correct answer and tap Submit
- Tap Settings
- Tap on the profile you want to delete
- Enter your Google Account password
- In the profile, you want to delete, tap on three dots in the top-right
- Tap Delete this profile
- Tap Delete to confirm.
That’s it. The profile is deleted.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.