Keeping your photos safe is very important – after all, those are your memories. The best place to store and organize them is Google Photos. You can access it from your smartphone or tablet, but you can do that from your PC as well. Sometimes, you may find it easier to do certain things using your computer and not your smartphone. And in this article, we are going to show you how to create albums in Google Photos on your PC. If that’s something you want to do, keep reading, the steps are listed below.
How to create albums in Google Photos on your PC
Creating albums on a PC can be more convenient especially if you have a lot of images. The steps for that are pretty simple:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Google Photos and log in to your Google Account
- Click on +Create at the top of the page
- Next, click Album
- On the next screen, add the Album title and then click on Add photos
- You will be prompted to select the images from Google Photos
- If you want, you can select the images from your PC as well, just click on the option Select from computer in the top-right
- Select as many you want and click Done in the top-right corner
- When you are done, click on the tick icon in the top-left corner
You can always edit the album you have created, or delete it. To do that, click on Albums on the left side of the screen. Find the album you want to edit, and click on three dots. You can rename the album, share it, or delete it. If you want to edit it, just click on the album, add more photos, or make other changes you want.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.