Netflix allows its users the option to watch the content on several screens at the same time, depending on the plan they have selected. This is great because you can share your account with your roommates, family members, kids, friends, etc. And, everyone can have their own profile where they can add movies and tv shows to their lists, continue watching the content they previously started, and so on. If you are new to this streaming service and if you are not sure how to create a profile on Netflix, keep reading. We are going to share the steps.
See also: How to change billing day on Netflix
You can create new profiles on the Netflix website and you can also do it using the app. Let’s see both methods.
Create a profile on the website
To create a Netflix profile on the website, follow the steps below:
- Go to Netflix website and log in
- Click on the icon in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu select Manage profiles
- Click on the + sign
- Enter the name and tick the box next to a kid if you are creating a profile for your little ones (when creating a profile for kids, content for kids above 12 years won’t be available on that profile)
- Click Continue
- Click Done.
Create a profile using the app
Perhaps you prefer using the app, so you can create a profile that way. Here is how:
- Open Netflix app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap “More” in the bottom right corner
- Tap Manage profiles
- Now tap on the plus sign to add a profile
- Enter the name for that profile
- If you are creating the profile for kids, enable the option “For kids” by moving the switch
- Click Save
Now you can easily create a profile for your family members or your friends, just follow the steps we have shared here.