If you need to convert some Word files to Google Docs and you have never done it before, you may think that a complicated task is ahead of you. You’ll be pleasantly surprised once you see how simple the steps are. A couple of clicks and a couple of seconds, and the file or several files will be converted. Without further ado, let’s see how to convert Word to Google Doc.
Guide on how to convert Word to Google Doc
Converting Word files to Google Docs is super simple. You can do it all using Google Drive. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Drive on your PC and make sure you are logged in
- Next, click on New
- Now click on File Upload
- Find the file you want you to convert and select it
- If you want to convert several files, select them all
- Click Open
- The files will now upload to Google Drive
- As soon they upload, they will be converted to Google Docs
To open the file you just converted double click on the file, or click Open with. That’s it!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.