YouTube users can connect their Google account with accounts of partner apps and then earn rewards when watching eligible live streams. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to connect YouTube with other apps to earn rewards. You can do that by using your browser on the PC or using the YouTube app on your Android or iOS device. All the methods are listed below, so go for the option that’s most suitable for you.
How to connect YouTube with other apps to earn rewards
As we mentioned, you can connect YouTube with other apps using the browser, or using the YouTube app on your mobile device. The steps are listed below:
If you prefer using YouTube in your browser, you can connect your account with other apps from your PC. Follow the steps below:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to YouTube
- Log in
- Next, click on your profile photo in the top-right
- Click Settings
- Now click Connected Accounts
- Find the account you want to connect to and click Connect
- Follow the on-screen steps to connect the accounts
- If you do not have the account, you can set it up by following the prompts
You can connect your account with other apps using your Android device. Here is how to do that:
- Open YouTube app on your Android device
- Sign in
- Tap on your profile photo
- Now tap Settings
- Tap Connected accounts
- Tap on the account you want to connect to
- Follow the on-screen steps to sign in and connect accounts
If you prefer using YouTube on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open YouTube app on your iOS device
- Sign in
- Tap on your profile photo and tap Settings
- Next, tap Connected accounts
- Now tap on the account you want to connect to
- Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in and connect accounts.
Connecting YouTube (Google account) to other apps is simple. Now, when you connect, watch the content of the partner app (videos, live events, etc.) and you will get a chance to win rewards.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.