So, you just bought Google Home Mini and you are wondering how to connect it to a Wi-Fi. We got you covered. It is something that does not require too much time or effort, and we will show you the steps to do it. Here is how to connect Google Home Mini to a Wi-Fi network.
There are a couple of things you’ll need before you start:
- You need Android or iOS device
- Make sure you know the password of your Wi-Fi network
- You will need the latest version of Google Home app installed on your Android or iOS device (head over to Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS)
- And, you need to have Google account
How to connect Google Home Mini to a Wi-Fi network
Now that we have gone through the list of things you need in order to establish the connection, let’s move to the steps. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Google Home app on your Android or iOS device
- Enter the details of the Google account you want to connect to your home speaker or select the account (if you added the details earlier)
- Turn the Bluetooth on
- The app will recognize your Google Home Mini
- Tap Next
- Your speaker will now play a sound, and once it does tap Yes
- Select the location of your Google Home speaker
- Add a name to your Google Home speaker if you want
- Now is the time to select the Wi-Fi network
- Tap Next
- Type the password of your Wi-Fi network
- Finally, tap Connect.
That’s it. The connection is now established.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.