Even though the Opera GX gaming browser was designed for gamers, it will not speed up the games you play online. However, the browser includes some pretty helpful features that are not available in other browsers, such as a Network limiter or CPU limiter. It is worth trying it out. It also includes the gaming theme and Razer Chroma integration, and its appearance is pretty awesome. If you have downloaded it already, we are sure you will love it. Here, in this article, we will show you a quick and easy guide on how to clear browsing data in the Opera GX gaming browser. Keep reading and follow the steps listed below.
How to clear browsing data in Opera GX Gaming browser
When using a browser for some time, it is good to clear the browsing data. If you are wondering how to do just that in this gaming browser, follow a few simple steps:
- Open the browser on your Windows PC
- Next, click on the Easy setup (three horizontal lines in the top-right corner)
- Scroll down until you reach Clear browsing data
- Click on that option
- In the next window, you can choose between Basic and Advanced
- Pick the option you want and see what will be cleared
- You can thick and untick the options and decide what to clear
- Also, you can select the time range
- Click on that option and select what suits you best
- When you are done, click Clear data.
These are the steps for clearing the browsing data in the Opera GX gaming browser. As you can see, it is pretty simple. Just a few clicks, and the browsing data is all cleared up.