Windows 10 users can customize the look and options of the OS to get the most out of it. It is essential to organize things the way it suits you so that you can find what you need with ease. Making changes in Windows 10 is not complicated at all. But, once you dive into Settings you can get pretty excited once you see all the options and features that you can adjust. You can change the look of the Start as well, and you can choose which folders will appear there. If that’s something you want to do, but not sure what steps to take, keep reading. We are going to show you how to choose which folders appear on Start in Windows 10.
See also: How to hide most used apps in Windows 10
How to choose which folders appear on Start in Windows 10
To make adjustments in this department, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Start button
- Next, click on the gear icon to access the Settings
- In the Settings menu, click Personalization
- Choose Start on the left side
- Next, click on “Choose which folders appear on Start” at the bottom of the screen
- You will see that certain folders are set to appear by default
- You can turn it all off by toggling the switch next to each option
- Or, you can turn all of the options on
- Simply choose which folders you want to appear on start and which one to hide
That is all you need to do. Make adjustments you need with a few simple clicks.
As we mentioned, organizing the files and folders on your computer is one of the essential things. This allows you to show or hide certain things so that you get the best experience when using your PC.