When it comes to Twitch and its streamers, there are many different ways in which you can support them. Of course, you can make donations and subscribe to channels, but you can also cheer. To cheer, you have to buy bits first, and once you do, you can attach emotes to your cheer messages.
Now, if you want your emote to be cooler than the rest and more animated, you must use more bits. If you want to learn how to cheer on Twitch, keep reading. All the steps, from buying bits to cheering, are explained below.
Guide on how to cheer on Twitch
Here are a few more words about cheering on Twitch. You can cheer whenever you want, and you can do it even if you are not a channel subscriber. You can use as many bits as you want. In addition, as you cheer, you will earn cheer chat badges.
Steps to cheer on your computer
To cheer on Twitch on your PC or your Mac, follow the steps below:
- Open a browser of your choice, go to Twitch.tv and log in
- Now go to the channel where you want to cheer
- For you to cheer, the channel should be live
- Next, click on the chat located on the right
- Now click on the diamond icon right next to the "Send a message" window
- If you don't have any bits, you can click on "Get bits" and purchase the pack.
- Once you have the bits, click on the diamond icon again and then select the emotes you like
- Then choose the number of bits
- If you want, you can also add some messages, and the message will be displayed along with your cheer.
Steps to cheer on your Android or iPhone
You can cheer on Twitch using an app on your Android or iOS device. Here is how:
- Open Twitch on your smartphone
- Go to the channel on which you want to cheer and make sure it is live
- Tap on the diamond icon in the chatbox
- You will see the emotes and the number of bits you have
- If you don't have bits, tap on the option "Get bits" to make a purchase.
- Once you purchase the bits, tap on the diamond icon and select the emote and the number of bits
- Add a message if you like and send it.
These are the steps to cheer on Twitch. It's all pretty simple and a great way to support your favorite streamers!