How To Check Battery On Beats
Writing an article that contains a lot of valuable information may seem simple. But when the article is written, the story doesn’t end. We are constantly updating the content so that you can always get up-to-date and accurate information.
Technobezz's Editorial Guidelines
Beats are a range of audio devices produced by Beats by Dre, a subsidiary of Apple Inc. One of their products, the Powerbeats Pro, can last up to nine hours with you playing your music and six hours with you talking on the phone.
Thanks to their affiliation with Apple, these audio devices are compatible with most, if not all, of their iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. If the low battery levels catch you off-guard, you will hear a beep through your earphones. If you don't charge them immediately, you will hear another beep just before they die.
But before it even comes to that, keep an eye on your battery levels in a few ways.
Thanks to the compatibility of Beats with iOS devices, there are more devices that you can use to check the battery on your Beats than there are for your other regular headphones.
Ways to check the battery on Beats
Look at the Earphones Indicator
You can't check your phone's battery levels if you're an Android user. In this case, check the earphones themselves. The headphones come with a feature that can help you gauge how much charge they have left.
- First, go to the left earphone with an 'L' stamped on it.
- It comes with an indicator light.
- If the light is white, there are around 12 hours of use left. If it's red, there's a little under an hour left.
- When the red light starts blinking, the earphones require immediate recharging because they're about to run out.
Using your iPhone:
- Place the case next to your iPhone with the case open and the earphones inside.
- If the two devices are already connected via Bluetooth, a pop-up window will show up on the home screen of your iPhone, showing the charge levels for both the case and the earphones.
- If you want to see the levels for the individual earphones, take one of them out of the case.
Much like the Apple Pencil and the Apple Watch, you can also check the battery levels of your Beats through your iPhone's Notification Centre.
- Make sure that your iPhone and your earphones are connected via Bluetooth.
- Swipe your finger from the top of your screen to reveal the Notification Center
- Next, swipe right to see the Today view.
- Navigate your way to the bottom of the notifications, and you will see the 'Edit' icon, which you will tap.
- Next, you'll find yourself on the 'Add Widgets' page, and if Batteries isn't already on your widget list, this is where you will add it.
- Please tap on the plus sign next to Batteries to add it to your list.
- Now click 'Done' on the top right side.
To view your edited widget list, go back to the Today view to see the battery levels of all your devices, including the Beats.
A faster way to check the battery levels on your Beats earphones can be achieved if you have Siri enabled on your iPhone.
Prompt Siri by saying, "Hey Siri." Then follow up with your question, "What is the battery level on my Power Beats Pro?" Alternatively, if you wear your headphones, talk into the earphones and ask Siri your question.
She will respond promptly with the charge levels for the case and the headphones.
If you own an Apple watch, you have another route to check the charge on your Beats earphones. This can be done whether the Beats are synced with your iPhone or your Apple watch.
- Swipe upwards on your watch's home screen to reveal the Control center.
- Next, click on the battery symbol, which is indicated by a percentage.
- Your Powerbeats Pro will have its battery level visible in the shape of a circle just below the percentage.
- To check the levels of the individual earphones, place one earphone back in its case.
On the Charging Case
Like the Airpods, these earphones can charge inside their case; as long as the case itself is charged and indicates a white light. When the light turns red, the case no longer has enough power to charge.
This helps us improve our website.
Join The Conversation on "How To Check Battery On Beats"