ShareIt is one of the most popular apps designed for file transfer between devices. It is a cross-platform app which means that you can share the files between your iPhone, Android, PC, or Mac. It is all pretty simple and you can do it in a couple of seconds. If you are using ShareIt frequently and if you like how it works, you can change the profile photo and add your own image instead of the avatar that is set by default. Here, in this article, we are going to show you the steps. Without further ado, let’s see how to change your profile photo in ShareIt app.
Changing the profile photo in ShareIt is pretty simple and requires just a couple of moments of your time. You can change the avatar that is set by default, replace it with another avatar image, or select one of the photos from your smartphone or tablet. Here is how:
- Open ShareIt app on your device
- Next, tap on the nickname or on the avatar image
- If you don’t want to add your own photo, you can pick one of the avatars
- Once you select the avatar you like, click on Save in the top-right corner
- To add a profile photo from your device, tap on the avatar and the camera icon
- You can either take a photo right away and use it as a profile photo, or you can tap on Choose from Albums and select one of the images
- When you add the image, tap Save in the top-right corner.
As you can see, adding or changing the profile photo is pretty simple, so every time you find the current image boring, you can change it in a matter of seconds.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.