Skrill is one of the most popular online wallet services. You can use it to send and receive money online, to make purchases, and more. It is all pretty simple. Most importantly, it is secure. However, you need to do your part of the work when it comes to security. You should enable the authentication methods in the Skrill options, and you need to make sure that you have set a strong password. If you want to change it, don’t worry – that’s simple too. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to change your password on Skrill.
See also: How to reset your PIN on Skrill
How to change your password on Skrill
If you want to change the password for your Skrill account, make sure that a new password is a strong one. You can use a mix of letters and numbers, capital letters, etc. To change the password, just follow several simple steps below:
- Open the browser on your PC and go to Skrill website
- Log in using your details
- Click on Settings located on the left side of the screen
- In the Settings, click on Security
- Now click on “Change” next to Password
- On the next screen, you need to enter your current password and your new password
- When you are done, click Save
- You will receive an email about the password change.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your password on Skrill.