Pinterest is one of the most popular social networks, but unlike other networks, this one is focused on inspiration. If you are in the cooking mode and want some new recipes, you will find many awesome ones on Pinterest. You can get inspiration for various projects, your hobbies, and more. If you just started using it, and you want to change your password and perhaps add one that is stronger than the password you will set back when you created the profile, keep reading. Here, we are going to show you how to change your password on Pinterest.
How to change your password on Pinterest
If you want to change your password on Pinterest, just follow the steps listed below:
- Open your browser and go to Pinterest
- Sign in
- Click on the arrow in the top-right corner of the page
- Next, click on Settings
- Now click on Account Settings
- Click on “Change your password”
- Fill out the fields. First, add your old password. Next, add your new password and enter it one more time in the field below
- When you are done, click Change password.
As you can see, steps for changing the password on Pinterest are simple. So, if that’s something you want to do, follow the steps listed above and you’ll do it in minutes.