Flickr is one of the most popular photo and video hosting services, and it is also an online community. If you are into photos, love taking them and want someone to see your work, Flick is the perfect place for you. If you are not a photographer but just want to find some inspiration and enjoy the photos taken by people from all around the globe, you will love Flickr, that’s for sure. Now, if you have your account and want to change the password but you are not sure what steps to take, keep reading. Here, we are going to share an easy to follow guide on how to change your password on Flickr. All the steps are listed below.
See also: Top Most Popular Photo Sharing Sites
How to change your password on Flickr
Changing a password on Flickr isn’t complicated at all. A couple of simple steps and the password will be changed. Now here is what you need to do:
- Open the browser, go to Flickr.com and log in
- Next, click on the account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- In a drop-down menu, click on Settings
- Under the Account section, click on “Edit your password” option
- On the next screen enter your current password and then enter your new password
- As you can see, you need to use at least 12 characters and no leading spaces
- You can click on the eye icon so the password you are typing is shown to you
- Once you are done, just click on Change your Flickr password.
That would be all! You have now changed your password and from now on, you will use the new one to log in to your Flickr account.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.