The best place to shop unique and handmade items is Etsy. You can find stores from all over the world where people sell the most amazing things, from wedding decorations to jewelry, kitchen items, and more. If you already have the account and want to change the password but you are not sure what steps to take, keep reading. Without further ado, let’s see how to change your password on Etsy.
See also: How to create Etsy account
How to change your password on Etsy
Before we proceed, we need to mention one thing. If you prefer using the Etsy app to browse and shop for items, you won’t find the option that allows you to change the password. So, you will have to use a PC for this. And here are the steps you need to take:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Etsy.com and log in
- Click on “You” in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click Account Settings
- Right on the next screen, you will see the Password section
- Now, add your current password, add your new password, and confirm your new password by adding it one more time
- Next, click Change password
Voila! You are done, and your password is now changed.
From now on, use your new password to log in to your Etsy account.