These days, most of us shop on Amazon. We can find all kinds of things and purchase them with just a few clicks. Everything is simple and straightforward and we can all agree that because of it all we have an enjoyable experience. If for some reason you want to change the password of your Amazon account and not sure how to do it, keep reading. Here, we are going to share a quick guide on how to change your password on Amazon. This guide is designed especially for those who just stepped into the Amazon world, so just follow the steps below and you will make the changes you want in minutes.
See also: How to add a phone number on Amazon
How to change your password on Amazon
As we mentioned, shopping on Amazon is simple and easy, and that goes for managing your account as well. With just a few clicks you can make changes you want. Here is how to change your password:
- Open the browser on your computer
- Go to Amazon website
- Log in by entering your email address and password
- Now click on Account & Lists located in the top-right corner
- Next, when the drop-down menu shows up, click Your Account
- Click Login & security
- You will have a few options there
- You will notice Password, click Edit right next to it
- Now, you have to add your current password
- Also, add your new password and confirm it by entering it the second time in the field Re-enter your password
- Once you are done, click Save changes.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your Amazon password. Whenever you change your mind and wish to change the password again, just follow the same steps and make adjustments you want.