Amazon is without a doubt one of the best places to shop online. You can get make purchases so easily, without leaving your home. Whatever you decide to buy will be delivered right to your doorstep. You can create shopping lists, wish lists, search for products based on the price, reviews, and more. Amazon made everything simple, so if you wish to make some changes regarding your account information, don’t worry, that’s something that does not require too much time or effort. Here, we are going to show you how to change your name on Amazon.
See also: How to change your password on Amazon
How to change your name on Amazon
Perhaps you were in a rush back when you were opening your Amazon account, and now you want to change the name associated with your customer account. Don’t worry, you can make the changes you want and we are going to show you how. Just follow the steps listed below and you’ll do it in minutes:
- Open the browser
- Go to Amazon website
- Log in by entering your email and password
- Now click on Account & Lists in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, choose Your Account
- Now click on Login & Security
- Among many options, you’ll notice Name at the top of the list
- Click Edit right next to it
- The new page will open, and all you need to do is enter the name you want into the field “New name”
- When you are done, just click Save Changes.
That is all you need to do if you want to change your name on Amazon. It is very simple and straightforward as we said it will be. If you ever change your mind and want to make adjustments all over again, follow the same steps we have shared here.