Having a profile on LinkedIn can really make a change in your life, especially if you are looking for a new job opportunity, or if you are looking for fresh energy and a new valuable member of your team. Like on every other social network out there, LinkedIn allows you to make changes and adjustments in terms of security and privacy, so you can set the things just the way you want. You can manage who sees your email address, who can see your connections, and more Here, we are going to show you how to change who can see your last name on LinkedIn.
See also: How to Delete LinkedIn Account
How to change who can see your last name on LinkedIn
Making changes on LinkedIn is pretty simple, and if you are new, we can promise you that you will learn it all in a matter of hours. For now, we are here to help you find the option you are looking for with ease. Here is how to change who can see your last name:
- Open the browser and go to LinkedIn website
- Log in by entering your email address and password
- Click on your profile photo located at the top of the screen, or click on the option “Me”
- Next, in the drop-down menu click Settings & Privacy
- On the page that shows up, look for the option “Who can see your last name” and click on that
- Now you can choose how you want your name to appear to others
- You may go for the option of your full name (for instance, Peter Johnson), or you may go for the option for the name to be displayed like this Peter J.
- Choose what suits you by clicking on the option you want
- Once you click, the changes will be made.
Just to point this out – no matter what you choose here, your connections will always see your full name.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.