The Opera browser is one of the most popular ones these days, and it stands pretty close to browsers such as Chrome or Mozzila. If this is your favorite browser, keep in mind that you can make certain changes to make the usage even more enjoyable. One of the things you can do is adding or changing the wallpaper. This is a great option that allows you to spice things up a bit and change the looks and style of the browser. If you are not sure how to change the wallpaper in Opera, follow this guide as we are going to show you the steps.
See also: How to activate Dark Mode in Opera
How to change the wallpaper in Opera
If you want to give your Opera browser a little makeover, the easiest way to do that is by changing the wallpaper. The old white background can become boring, and if you think the same thing, just change the wallpaper. Here is how you can do that:
- Open Opera browser on your computer
- Next, click on three horizontal lines located in the top-right corner of the screen
- You will see Wallpapers there, and the switch next to the option. Make sure it is turned on – it will be displayed in Blue color.
- Once you turn Wallpapers on, you can choose one of many that are available. Just click on the wallpaper you like and it will instantly change.
- You can click on the option Get more wallpapers, and you can choose a wallpaper from a page that will open up
- If you have a photo on your computer that you want to use as wallpaper, click on Add your wallpaper. Browse through your files, find the photo and add it as a wallpaper.
There you go. You have successfully changed the wallpaper. So, every time you feel like the browser needs some sort of refreshment, follow the same steps, and change the wallpaper.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.