Viber is among the most popular instant messaging apps that you can use for video calls as well. Like many other apps, Viber now has the option that allows you to change the theme and switch from light to dark anytime you want. If you are bored with the same old theme and want to change the game a bit, try other options Viber has in store for you. Plus, you may find that a dark theme is easier on the eyes, so if you are using Viber a lot during the day, switching can be very beneficial. Here, we are going to share a quick guide on how to change the theme on Viber.
See also: How to block contacts on Viber
How to change the theme on Viber
Changing the theme on Viber is simple and requires just a few steps. Here is how to do that:
- Open Viber app on your mobile phone or your tablet
- Click “More” in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Next, click Settings
- Click Appearance
- Now choose the theme you want
- The options are Classic (light theme), Dark Blue, and Black
- You can also go for the option below, and that’s Auto Theme. If you toggle the switch for that option Viber will automatically follow the theme you have on your phone. For example, if you have an Android phone and Android 10 installed with dark mode enabled, if you choose this option, Viber will follow it. If you change the system’s theme to light, Viber will follow it again and it will switch back to its classic (light) theme.
There it is. This is how you can change the theme on Viber. So, follow the steps below and try the options Viber is offering and choose the one that suitable for you.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.