If you are using Gmail daily, perhaps you already explored most of its features. But, the chances are that you didn’t go through the settings to see the variety of options this service is offering. Perhaps you did make some changes, but since Gmail is constantly improving, there are always fresh things to try and turn on. One of the great options this service has is the ability to change the theme. If you find the default one boring, you can switch to something completely different in seconds. You can add one of the offered images and styles, or you can pick one of your own photos as a theme. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change the theme in Gmail.
See also: How to change the text style in Gmail
How to change the theme in Gmail
Adding a personal touch in Gmail is easy because you can set the theme of your choice and completely transform the look of your favorite email service. The steps for that are simple and are as follows:
- Open Gmail in your browser
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click Themes
- Choose one of the offered images or plain colors that you have on the list
- If you don’t like the options there, you can click on My photos in the bottom-left corner of the window that opened and choose one of your own photos
- When you choose the photo you like, you’ll see a preview
- Finally, click Save.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the theme in Gmail. Thanks to this handy option, Gmail will never look boring again. When you want to make a change, go back to the Themes section and choose another photo and give your Gmail a refreshments.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.