Skype has a vast base of users from all around the globe. The app’s popularity doesn’t seem to decrease because this app has been considered one of the best apps made in years. Developers bring new features and improvements with every new version, ensuring you always install the latest one.
If you are using Skype on your PC, you can create various changes to make the whole app experience as smooth and as enjoyable as possible. You can also change the text size.
If that’s something you would like to do but are not sure what steps to take, keep reading. We will share a quick and straightforward guide on how to change the text size on Skype.
See also: How to change the color on Skype
How to change the text size on Skype
If you want to change the text size on Skype, keep in mind that the changes will be visible only for the text in chats. In other words, this won’t affect the app itself and the size of the text in the app’s system. Let’s see how to make changes:
- Open Skype on your computer.
- Next, click on three dots next to your profile photo
- In the menu that will show up, click Settings
- In the Settings menu, click Messaging
- Among the options, find “Text size.”
- By default, the size is Normal.
- Click on that, and you will see a few other options, including Smaller, Small, Large, and Larger.
- Click on the option you want
- The changes will be instantly made
You can go back to your contact list and open a chat. You will notice the text size is changed. If you don’t find it suitable, go back to Settings > Messaging and choose another option until you find the one that suits you perfectly.