Do you want to change your Showtime account password? It could be because you lost your previous password for Showtime and would like to reset it. Or, you might want to change the Showtime password because you just want to update your password for Showtime for security reasons. There are so many hackers trying to get access to your account. In this situation, it is wise to update your password for your online accounts at regular intervals otherwise your account could also get hacked. Whatever, be the reason, now that you have decided to change the password for your Showtime account, you need to read this article to find out how you can do that.
See also: YouTube TV vs. Hulu Live
The steps mentioned here are to update the password for your Showtime account. Read the steps carefully and apply them for successfully updating your Showtime password.
- Open a browser and go to the Showtime website. Alternatively, you can open the Showtime app on your device if you have it.
- Now, what you need to do is search for the option named ‘account settings’ on the Showtime website or the Showtime app.
- Once you find this option, you need to click/tap on it.
- Scroll to the ‘email & password’ option and then you can proceed further.
- Click on this ‘email & password’ option.
- From the menu which opens, click/tap on the ‘edit’ option to edit/update your Showtime password.
- You need to update your password for Showtime now.
- Click/tap on the ‘save’ option now.
- You are done updating your password now for Showtime.
If you somehow forgot your password for Showtime, then you can very easily reset it to some other password. To do this, read the given steps here and follow them carefully.
- You need to go to the website of Showtime on a browser from any device connected to the internet.
- Next, click on the ‘sign in’ option located on the Showtime website.
- This will open up the form for signing in to the Showtime website but you do not know the password for Showtime so what you need to do is click on the ‘forgot password or need to create one’ option. You will find this option below the text boxes asking for your sign-in information.
- After this, you will be asked to provide your email address for your Showtime account for which you forgot the password. Give the email and other details that are asked for and confirm that you want to reset your password.
- A confirmation email might be sent to the email address that you provided. In case you did not receive this confirmation email for a password reset, see the next section in this article.
- Go to that email and open it and follow the instructions as mentioned in that email to reset your password.
Didn’t receive email
Did you forget your password for Showtime and followed the steps mentioned in the previous section of this article but did not receive the confirmation email for resetting the password? Well, do not worry. Here, in this section, you can find out how to resolve this issue.
So, what could have happened is that this confirmation email might have gotten sent to the spam/junk folders of your email account. Make sure to check those folders to find this email.
If you did not find this email there, then add email@example.com to the contact list of your email account and then try to reset your Showtime password again.