Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services that offers a variety of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and cartoons. It’s a great way for the entire family to have fun and watch the content of choice. There is something for everyone. If you recently changed your credit or debit card, you will have to update the payment info on Netflix. It is a quite simple thing to do, so just keep reading. We are going to show you how to change the payment method on Netflix.
See also: How to delete Netflix history
How to change the payment method on Netflix
There are two methods to change the payment method on Netflix. You can do it from your computer, and using the Netflix app on your smartphone or tablet. We are going to show you both.
Changing the payment method on a computer
Here are the steps to change the payment method on a computer:
- Open the browser and go to netflix.com
- Log in to your account
- Click on the icon located in the top-right corner
- Next, click Account
- Click Manage payment info
- If you want to change the details on the existing card, you need to click on Edit located to the right of card’s info
- Once you edit the information, click Save
- You can add a backup payment method, and if that’s the case, click on Add another payment method
- Now choose between a credit or debit card, or PayPal
- Follow the on-screen steps and add the necessary details
- When you are done, click Save.
Changing the payment method using Netflix app
- First, you need to make sure that you have Netflix app on your smartphone
- Open the app and tap on “More” located in the bottom-right corner
- Tap Account
- You will be taken to the Netflix web page
- Tap Manage payment info
The next few steps are the same as the steps listed above (when changing the payment method on your PC). Just follow the guide, and you’ll change the payment info in minutes.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.