These days, we can find some pretty cool apps for just about everything, from productivity ones to games. When it comes to apps for meditation and sleep, the Calm app is considered to be one of the best. If you want to meditate, sleep better, and feel better, getting this app is a great idea. You can download it for free but if you want to get the full library that is constantly updated, you should subscribe to Calm Premium and you’ll be charged manually. If you are using it for a while and want to change the password, keep reading. Here, we are going to show you the steps for that. Let’s see how to change the password in Calm app on Android.
How to change the password in Calm app on Android
If you want to change the password, just follow the steps listed below:
- Open Calm app on your Android device
- Tap More button that is located in the bottom-right corner
- Now tap Settings
- On the next screen, tap Change password
- Now tap your current password and your new password
- Once you enter both, tap Update.
That’s it! You have now changed the password in the Calm app. Nothing complicated, right?