Netflix is a great video streaming service that has a library with tons of movies, Tv shows, documentaries, and cartoons. This makes it a wonderful choice for the whole family because it has something for everyone. Once you create the account and choose the plan that suits you the most, you should keep in mind that you can change the plan anytime you want. If this is something you would like to do but you are not sure how, keep reading. Here, we are going to show you how to change the Netflix plan.
See also: How to lock Netflix profile with a PIN
You can access the Netflix settings from your browser and from the app.
How to change the Netflix plan: Using the browser
First, we are going to show you how to change the plan using your browser. Steps are as follows:
- Open your favorite browser and go to Netflix website
- Sign in
- Click on the icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, in the menu that shows up, click Account
- Find Plan details and click on “Change plan” right next to it
- Choose the plan that suits you the most and then click Continue
- You will have to confirm the payment changes.
Change the Netlflix plan using the app
If you prefer using the app, you can access the settings that way and change the plan. Follow the steps below:
- Open Netflix app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap More located at the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Tap Account
- This will open the browser on your mobile device
- Scroll down until you find Plan details and click on Change Plan
- Choose the plan you want and then click Continue
- Confirm the payment changes.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the plan on Netflix.