Signal messenger is very easy and simple to use. It has a nice and neat design and many features that make the usage interesting and fun. While it may seem like all the other instant messaging apps, this one has its focus on your privacy, so if that is your primary concern, Signal is the right choice. If you are a new user and if you are wondering how to change the name on Signal but not sure what steps to take, keep reading. We are going to share a quick and simple guide that explains it all.
How to change the name on Signal
Changing the name on Signal is easy. Perhaps you want to add your nickname instead of your name, or you want to add the last name. Whatever the reason and whatever the wishes, doing this requires just a few moments of your time. Here is how to change the name:
- Open Signal app on your Android or iOS device
- Next, tap on three dots that are located in the top-right corner of the screen
- In a drop-down menu, tap on Settings
- Next, tap on your name at the top of the screen
- There, you will find fields where you can enter your name and last name
- Make changes you want
- When you are done, just tap Save at the bottom of the page.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your name on Signal. If you want to make changes again later, follow the same steps.
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals