When you open YouTube, by default, its interface is on English. If you are wondering whether you can change the language or not, the answer is yes – you can. You can select the language you want, and then the menu, options, and all the other things will be shown in the language of your choice. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to do just that. Let’s see how to change the language on YouTube.
See also: How to manage notifications on YouTube
How to change the language on YouTube
Before we list the steps, it is important to mention that you can make this change only on the YouTube web. In other words, you can’t make this type of change on your Android or iOS device. It is because the language on the YouTube app will follow the language you have set on your device. Now that we have cleared that out, let’s see how to change the language on YouTube. Follow the steps below:
- Open your favorite browser
- Go to YouTube
- Next, click on your avatar icon (or your photo) in the top-right corner of the screen
- Find Language and click on it
- You will see that English is set by default
- Go through the list and find the language you want
- Simply click on the language
The moment you click on the language, the change is applied. You will see that the menu, settings, options, and other things are on the language you have selected.