Tumblr is one of the most popular microblogging and social networking websites for years, but perhaps you just joined it. If that’s the case, you might need some period of time to figure it all out considering the fact that Tumblr has a great set of features and options that you can change and adjust your needs and preferences. The default system language is English, but you can change that as well. And that’s exactly what we are going to show you here, so keep reading. Without further ado, let’s see how to change the language on Tumblr.
See also: How to change your password on Tumblr
How to change the language on Tumblr
Perhaps you are not comfortable with English as the system language, and if that’s the case, don’t worry. Same as many other networks, Tumblr allows its users to switch to another language they find suitable. However, the list of available languages is not too long, but perhaps your language is on it. Here is how to change the language:
- Open your favorite web browser, go to Tumblr.com and log in
- Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click Settings
- Find Language and click on the arrow next to English
- You will see the list with available languages
- If the one you are looking for is there, click on it
- The language will instantly change.
That how simple it is. You can always switch back to English by following the same steps we have listed here and clicking on English.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.