Skype is a great option that allows you to stay in touch will all the people you consider dear. You can use Skype on your PC as an app, you can use it on your mobile phone or your tablet. But, you can also use it in your browser. Skype for Web is pretty cool because you don’t need an app. You can just log using your browser, and you can chat and make video calls as usual. The default language on Skype for Web is English, but if you want to change it, you only need a few clicks and that will be done. Wondering how? Keep reading. We are going to show you how to change the language on Skype for Web.
How to change the language on Skype for Web
Skype for Web looks practically the same as the app, the only difference is that you are using it in your browser. The settings are similar, and the same goes for design. Here is how to change the language:
- Open your browser and go to Skype for Web
- Log in
- You will see your name in the top-left corner of the screen and three dots right next to it
- Click on three dots
- Next, click Settings
- Now Click General
- At the top of the page, you will see Language
- Click on that
- The list with languages will open up
- Scroll until you find the language you want
- Click on it
- Click Apply in the top-right corner of the screen
That is all. You have successfully changed the language on Skype for Web. You can always go back to English or choose some other language by following the same steps we have shared in this guide.