If you just installed the Opera GX gaming browser, you will see some completely new features that you can’t find on any other browser, such as CPU limiter, RAM limiter, and Networking limiter. But, there are also the usual options that you can adjust the way you find suitable. When it comes to default language, it is, of course, English. But, if you want to make a change and display opera UI in another language, you can do that. If you are not sure what steps to take, continue reading. We will show you how to change the language in the Opera GX gaming browser.
How to change the language in the Opera GX gaming browser
The default language in most apps is English, and the same goes for this gaming browser. But, the apps offer the option to change the language and have the UI on the language you prefer. Let’s see how to make changes in the GX gaming browser:
- Open the browser on your PC
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen
- When you access the Easy setup, scroll down and click Go to browser settings
- Next, click Advanced and find Languages
- Now click Add language
- Find the language you want and click on it
- Once you add the language, you can move it to the top of the list by clicking on three dots and choosing that option.
- To display Opera UI on the language of your choice, click on three dots and select the option “Display Opera in this language.”
- For changes to take place, you will have to relaunch the browser
- You can click Relaunch
Once the Opera GX opens up, its UI will be displayed in the language you have selected.