If you have been using Chrome or Edge as your default browser, and you want to make a change, perhaps you should consider Firefox. This browser is listed as one of the best for years, and it is definitely worth trying it out. It has many options and features that you can adjust the way it suits you, and it is focused on the privacy of the users. So, if this sounds good enough, try it out. Don’t worry – same as other most popular browsers, this one allows you to make changes with ease so that you can have the best experience using it. The default language is of course English, but if you want to switch to another one, you can do that and we are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to change the language in Firefox.
See also: How to change the font in Firefox
How to change the language in Firefox
Firefox allows you to choose the languages that will be used to display menus in the browser along with notifications, messages, and more. As we mentioned, English is set by default, but making changes is not as complicated as you may think. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Firefox browser on your PC
- Next, click on the hamburger icon that is located in the top-right corner of the browser
- In the drop-down menu, select options
- Scroll down and find Languages
- Now click Choose
- Next, click on Select language to add
- Go through the list and find the language you want
- Click Add
- Once you add the language, click on the box “English”
- You will see the language you just added on the list
- Click on it
- The language will change to the one you have selected.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the language in the browser.