If you frequently upload the videos to YouTube, then you are certainly using YouTube Studio often as well. It is designed for creators, and there, you can find a variety of options that allow you to manage your YouTube channel, get the latest news, and more. There is also an option that allows you to change the currency unit. So, you can select the currency that your earnings are reported in. However, you should keep in mind that this will not affect the currency you are paid in. If you want to do it anyway, and if you are wondering how to change the currency unit in YouTube Studio, keep reading. That’s exactly what we are going to talk about here.
How to change the currency unit in YouTube Studio
By default, the currency unit that in YouTube Studio is US dollars. But, if you want, you can switch to another currency. The steps for that are listed below:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to YouTube Studio
- Or, if the YouTube is open in your browser already and you are signed in to your account, click on your profile photo in the top-right corner of the screen. Next, click on YouTube Studio
- Next, click on Settings in the bottom-left part of the screen
- Right on the next screen, you get to change the currency unit
- Click on Currency box (USD – US dollar), and go through the list of currency units
- Select the unit you want, and then click Save
That would be all. You have successfully changed the currency unit in YouTube Studio. You can always go back to US dollars or other currency by following the same steps we have listed here.