Skrill allows you to send and receive money online, and it is all made pretty simple. The only thing you need to do is have an active Skrill account. When you created the account, you have entered your address, but perhaps you moved and you want to change the address now. If you are not sure what steps to take in order to do that, keep reading. We are going to show you how to change the address on your Skrill account.
See also: How to link a credit card to PayPal
How to change the address on your Skrill account
Changing the address on Skrill requires just a couple of seconds of your time. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Skrill website
- Log in
- Click on Settings located on the left side of the screen
- When the Settings menu opens up, click on Personal details at the top of the page
- You will see a few things there, including the address
- Click on Edit next to address
- Simply remove the address and enter the new one. If needed, change other things such as city and postal code
- Once you made all the changes you want, click Save.
That would be all. You have successfully changed the address on your Skrill account.