Out of the box, most smartphones have English set as the default system language. The same goes for Honor 20. If you just purchased and unpacked the phone, you’ll see that the default language is English. But, if that isn’t something that suits you, you can make adjustments and change the language. Don’t worry, that’s a simple thing to do and if you want to know more, continue reading. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change system language on Honor 20.
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, but still, it doesn’t mean that you like it to be the main language on your smartphone. Fortunately, you can make the required changes and you can choose another language as a system language. The steps for that are very simple:
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone
- Scroll down and tap on System & Updates
- Next, tap on Language & input
- Tap on Language and region
- You will see that English is set as a default language
- To add another language tap on Add Language
- Find the language you want on the list and tap on it
- It will show up below English
- To select it as a system language, tap on it
- You can add other languages if you want and switch later
If you change your mind and want to delete the language you added, go to Settings > System & Updates > Language & input > Language and region and tap on three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Next, tap Remove languages. A list of languages will show up, tap on the one you wish to remove, and tap Remove at the bottom of the page. Tap OK. The language will be removed.
You can always make additional changes, add or remove languages, just follow the same steps we have listed here.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.