If you are interested in yoga, meditations, fitness, spirituality, Gaia could be a great video streaming choice for you. It offers more than 8000 videos on the topics we just mentioned, and the library is constantly filled with fresh content. If you just subscribed to the service and looking for a way to change the website language, keep reading. Here, we are going to share a quick and easy guide with the steps needed. Without further ado, let’s see how to change site language on Gaia.
See also: How to change your password on Gaia
How to change site language on Gaia
On most services, the language set by default is English but there is always an option that allows you to change the language. Gaia does not have a long list of available languages, but still, you may find the one that will suit you. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Log in
- Next, click on the “Account” icon in the top-right corner
- Now click My Account
- Click Settings located on the left side of the screen
- You will see Language settings there
- Click on the “Edit” option
- Now you can select one of the languages from the list by clicking on it
- When you are done, hit the Save button.
That’s it! You have successfully changed the website language on Gaia.
As we mentioned, the list of languages you can choose from isn’t long, but we hope the language you have been hoping to find is there. You can always switch back to English, just follow the same steps we have listed here, select English, and hit Save.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.