Sims 4 is the most popular life simulation game that allows you to create unique Sims, explore the worlds, have a job, get married, and many other great things. The base game offers a lot, but expansion packs are also amazing as they add many new things and features to the game. One of the expansion packs is Seasons – it brings summer, fall, winter, and spring with activities and objects. There is snow, thunderstorms, rain, etc. It is very fun to play and for most of the fans, it is one of the favorite expansion packs. You can change the season length in the game, and make the seasons last shorter or longer period of time. If that is something you would love to adjust, keep reading. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change season length in Sims 4.
How to change season length in Sims 4
If you love Seasons expansion pack as much as I do, then you love hearing the rain or thunderstorms in the game, or walk around the neighborhood during the summer. One of the things that I always change is the season length – by default, each season lasts 7 days, and if you ask me that’s not much. But, you can step into the settings and make a change. Here is how:
- When the game launches, click on three dots in the top-right corner to access the Menu
- You can also access the menu when playing a household. Click on three dots in the top-right corner.
- Next, click Game Options
- Now Click Seasons
- Click on Seasons length
- Now choose the option you like the most
- The offered options are 7 days (set by default), 14 days, and 28 days
- Once you are done, click Apply Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Each time you want to change the season length, go back to Game Options > Seasons.