Ring doorbell is everything but ordinary, and aside from the doorbell, you also have the video mode. Using the app on your smartphone or tablet, you can always see who is in front of your door, and that’s pretty convenient. When it comes to traditional doorbells, it is what it is, and when you feel bored with the sound and you wish to change it, you will have to change the entire doorbell. But when it comes to Ring, the process is a lot easier. Here, we are going to show you how to change Ring doorbell sound.
See also: How To Get Ring App For Windows
How to change Ring doorbell sound
Changing the Ring doorbell sound is a very simple process, similar to changing the ringtone on your phone. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Ring app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the app
- Tap Devices
- Now select the ring device on which you want to change the sound and tap on Chime tones
- You will now be in the Ringtone menu, and you will see two sections and those are Rings and Motions.
- By tapping on Rings, you get to select a sound you will hear when someone rings. Go through the list, test the sounds, and once you find the one you like, tap Save changes.
- By tapping on Motions, you get to select motion sensor notification sounds.
You can always download more ringtones. To do that, open the app, tap Chime > Chime Tones. Listen to new ones and select the ones you want to download.